12inch (300mm) High-Tension Hacksaw
High-Tension Hacksaw Frame
- Blade Length: 300mm (12inch)
- Blade Material: H.S.S. Bi-Metal
- Blade Thickness: 0.6mm
- TPI: 24T (Teeth Per Inch) / PPI: 25P (Points Per Inch)
- Frame: Iron Covered by Plastic
- Handle: PP and TPR
- Made in Taiwan
|Model||Type||Blade (L)||Blade (T)||TPI||Pack Type||Qty / Inner||Qty / Master||N.W. / KGS||G.W. / KGS||Meas. / cuft|
Cutting for Iron and Aluminum Tube; with Spare Blade Storage Frame; Multi-Angle Adjustment Blade, 55° and 90°.
- Related Products
The hacksaw uses a strong tubular frame with plastic handles providing high tension for the blade. The hacksaw blade can be mounted at 45, 90, 135 and 180 degrees for different cutting applications. The spare blades (up to 3 blades) can be stored in the tubular frame. The hacksaw comes with four 12 inch (300mm) blade types of different tooth count for different cutting applications, 5TPI cutting wet wood, 10TPI cutting dry wood, 18TPI cutting plastic and 24TPI cutting metal. The handle has a comfort grip.
- Swing arm at the side of the handle of high tension hacksaw.
- 12inch (300mm) High-tension strong hacksaw frame.
- Files Download